Hi Lionel,
please take care about where you're storing audit events, take care if
you're using PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch or other data-storage.
If you're using Elasticsearch you need to specify the right bean definition
in order to write and read audit events.
Of course I'm assuming you're on Syncope 3 version.

HTH,
Best regards,

Il giorno mar 21 nov 2023 alle ore 14:50 Lionel SCHWARZ <
lionel.schw...@in2p3.fr> ha scritto:

> Hi all,
>
> I my custom code (in a flowable task) I trigger an event
> (notificationManager.createTasks()) declared as
> "[CUSTOM]:[]:[]:[rejectCreateAttach]:[SUCCESS]" and defined a mail
> notification on it. The notification works fine.
>
> As I want to audit this event I have enabled this event in the audit:
>
> {
>   "key": "syncope.audit.[CUSTOM]:[]:[]:[rejectCreateAttach]:[SUCCESS]",
>   "active": true
> }
>
> But I cannot find any entries in audit:
>
> GET '/audit/entries?type=CUSTOM'
> {
>   "prev": null,
>   "next": null,
>   "result": [],
>   "page": 1,
>   "size": 0,
>   "totalCount": 0
> }
>
> Am I missing something?
>
> Cheers
> Lionel

Lorenzo Di Cola

Software Engineer @ Tirasa S.r.l.
Viale Vittoria Colonna, 97 - 65127 Pescara
Tel +39 0859116307 / FAX +39 0859111173http://www.tirasa.net

Apache Syncope Committer

Syncope PMC Member at The Apache Software Foundation

http://people.apache.org/phonebook.html?uid=loredicola