----- Le 27 Nov 23, à 14:43, Lorenzo Di Cola <loredic...@apache.org> a écrit :

> Hi Linonel,
> yes, using PostgreSQL JSONB means you're storing audit on db, as you said
> about
> "auditentry" table.
> You can take care about AnySearchDAO bean, you should use the one of type
> PGJPAJSONAnySearchDAO in order to use PostgreSQL feature.

Sorry Lorenzo, I don't get your point at all, I have no idea what to do with
this PGJPAJSONAnySearchDAO bean...

As I explained in my first message, basically what I did is:
1. activated audit for "syncope.audit.[CUSTOM]:[]:[]:[MY_EVENT]:[SUCCESS]"
2. triggered the event "MY_EVENT" somewhere in my code
3. got empty list when requesting "/syncope/rest/audit/entries?type=CUSTOM"

So my question is: is it normal that audit for CUSTOM events are not stored ?
(audit is fine for non-custom event type)

Regards
Lionel