Hi Andrew,
Can you create jira issue with this ? I'll take a look at it some time later.

On 4/15/07, Yogesh Chawla - PD <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Andrew,
It looks like you are having problems with the
autogenerated WSDL.  I have never cared much for the
WSDL that is autogenerated.  Instead I have either
written a WSDL and generated stubs from it or
published the actual WSDL generated by xfire as a
static page with the changes that I needed.

Would something like that work for you?

-Yogesh

location="http://www.something.com/mywebapp/services/MyService"/>

> is generated.
>
> A few more details: we're using the
> XFireConfigurableServlet in a web
> application.  We use the jsr181 service factory for
> all of our web
> services.  The wsdl always looks the same, which
> leads me to believe
> that the code somehow uses the default localhost
> domain name and web
> application context to generate the URL.
>
> Any pointers appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Andrew
>
> Andrew Kerr wrote:
> > Hi there,
> >
> > We are porting our application to run entirely
> behind SSL.  Our client
> > application is correctly loading the WSDL
> documents via SSL, but
> > unfortunately, the links to the services in the
> generated WSDL are
> > pointing to the unencrypted http version of the
> service.
> >
> > We are using JSR 181 annotations.
> >
> > Here is the offending part of the WSDL:
> >
> > <wsdl:service name="MyService">
> >    <wsdl:port name="MyServiceHttpPort"
> binding="tns:MyServiceHttpBinding">
> >        <wsdlsoap:address

location="http://www.something.com/mywebapp/services/MyService"/>
> >    </wsdl:port>
> > </wsdl:service>
> >
> > How do I configure the annotations to set that URL
> to use https?
> >
> > Many thanks,
> > Andrew Kerr

-----
When one of our products stops working, we'll blame another vendor
within 24 hours.