Sure, we can do it. But probably not in the nearest future, unless
someone want to provide patch for it.

On 5/25/07, Rao, Sameer V <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Are there plans to provide feature similar to one provided by JAXWS RI
tool - wsimport.

 Wsimport allows the ability to pass arguments to JAXB thru the wsimport
task.
I feel this facility is greatly required given the fact that JAXB/XJC
plugins do provide feature that consumer/providers of webservice would
want to use if using JAXB.
e.g.

 XJC plugins for-
        1. jakarta-commons-lang (add the commons langs method to each
class)
        2. collection setter injector (to provide set method for Lists<>
        3. camelCase, default values providers.
        4. Also abiltiy to pass a default package so that you don't have
to have a xjb file and bind to each schema file imported in the wsdl.

-----
When one of our products stops working, we'll blame another vendor
within 24 hours.