hello,
we are using cdi 1.0.2 -  this works fine as long as we use cdi only in the
web-module. When i add cdi to another module using manifest.mf i get the
following exception :

org.apache.webbeans.exception.WebBeansConfigurationException: WebBeans XML
configuration defined in
file:C:\Daten\workspaces\rad8_T2S\ICM\compilations_src\apache\myfaces\codi\myfaces-extcdi-bundle-jsf20-1.0.2-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar!/META-INF/beans.xml
is failed. Reason is : Interceptor class :
org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jsf.impl.security.SecurityInterceptor is
already defined

both modules use the same jar - the exception suggest that cdi is
initializing twice but i have no idea how to handle that

thx in advance
Thorsten Mohr