<I see you're still using the compiled sitemap engine (which is indeed
<the default in 2.0.4). Do yourself a favor and change it to the
<interpreted engine, Cocoon's startup time will then be much faster (this
<can be changed in the cocoon.xconf file).

ok, and can you give me a hand in doing this!! :( I tried to copy the
sitemap.xmap, cocoon.xconf and web.xml from the cocoon 2.0.4 to my project
and it didn't worked. I also copied all the libs plus the cocoon-scratchpad
and added it to my classpath and still no good... :( but there are backups
:)

Could you tell me the steps that i have to go, so i can pass to the
iterpreted engine?

Thanks
Miguel Carvalho