On 2011/03/02 12:43 PM  James Wilde wrote:
Thanks, Larry, then I don't have any installed.  Under uno_packages all I have
is a document called kVmsXP and a folder with the name kVmsXP_.  No
dictionaries in the folder.  Wonder how I'll remove them if I ever need to.
The padlock is closed, and doesn't open for me when I click it.
To install and uninstall extensions and dictionaries use the Extension Manager. The extension/dictionaries with a padlock are the ones installed by default and are in the Program files. The ones without padlocks are the ones installed by the user and are in the user profile.

The ones install by default can only be remove by deleting them from the
program files.

I do not know what extension kVmsXP_ is. The actual extension should be in the
Extension Manager.

Larry
--
Larry I. Gusaas