From: Rewarp <rew...@gmail.com>
To: users@libreoffice.org
Sent: Wed, 20 April, 2011 8:14:56
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] how to use japanese ore other language fonts

こんにちは、あきこさん。

You do have a weird problem. I have had no problems inputting Japanese into
OpenOffice (and now LibreOffice). I am also using Lucid Lynx. Does copy and
paste work correctly for Japanese?

Other than that, what input method are you using for Japanese? I tried Anthy
(m17n) and reverted back to Anthy as the former was buggy.

P.S. In fact, my default Asian Language is Chinese (Simplified).