Thanks James
well Ibus and Anthy work fine when Ibus starts...sometimes it seems to
don't want start or to have loose its configurations and I have to
re-configure it to make it use Anthy.
Definitively I'll try Chinese simplified as default language:) but if it
will work I'll really don't know why..

thanks and regards

Akiko