Ken,

I'm sorry -- it looked like a web interface when I went to the page.
One question -- will I be able to post questions to the NG like I can
with Ubuntu and Mepis?  If I have all of the functionality of a regular
NG, then I'm good to go.  In the mean time, I'l have another look at
Gmane.

Dave,

--
  dave boland