Am 29.03.2015 um 15:17 schrieb Tanstaafl:
> On 3/28/2015 10:32 AM, Pertti Rönnberg <p...@elisanet.fi> wrote:
>

> I agree that this should probably be a configurable option you can set
> in Tools > Options > Libreoffice Calc > Defaults (or something like
> that) - ie, change the default behavior to whatever you want - but the
> fact is, it isn't, so you simply need to be aware of  this.

It is a regression because it used to be a configurable option.

Type a couple of text values into a column of cells.
Select the cells and call Data>Define...
Give a name to the range, hit [More Options] and uncheck the column
header option.
Hit [Add] and then [OK]

Now try Data>Filter>Standard...
The standard filter dialog lets you enter filter criteria for "Column
A", "Column B", "Column C" etc. because it recognizes that this is a
named data range with no column header.

Some years ago the sort dialog used to recognize the same column header
option defined for a named database range. The quick-sort buttons used
to ignore named data ranges any time.