On Wednesday, January 04, 2006 4:53 AM +0800 Lawrence Hughes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

You can get tunneled service over existing IPv4 connections anywhere in
the world (even in the US). See www.hexago.com or Hurricane Electric,
among others (not affiliated with either, but have used both).

Nice link at Hexago about Quake 3 over IPv6.

I've been using Fedora which has 6to4 available with a simple checkbox setting. But the resulting route for the IPv4 tunnel to the multicast address is pretty pessimal. Should I be considering a different solution?