Hi Volker,

I am missing the mask you use for the various networks.
i think you would get it to work with a setup like this:
A has Ipv6-Address 2001:1::1
B has Ipv6-Address 2001:2::1
C has Ipv6-Address 2001:3::1
and a /64 mask

I think in your setup al ip addresses are in the same subnet, so routing
will not be done.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,
@