1.0.3 is no lnoger supported. please upgrade to the last release version 1.2.0. if
there is any functionality in 1.0.3 which you need and does not exist in 1.2.0 (not
that I can think of any), please state so and we will do our best to accomodate you.

--
Oded Arbel
m-Wise mobile solutions

+972-9-9581711
+972-67-340014

::..
This is, of course, totally uninformed specualation that I engage in to help
support my bias against such meddling... but there you have it.
-- Peter da Silva, speculating about why a computer program that had been
changed to do something he didn't approve of, didn't work