It's not a problem - simply a misconfiguration. what modems are you using ?

Alternativly - you can implement support for +CMTI notifications into the AT2 module
:-) . a patch to do that was already submitted once upon a time to the list, but it
wasn't clean enough and the author never pursued that after the sim-buffering patch
went it. with the sim-buffering architecture it shouldn't be hard to implement.

--
Oded Arbel
m-Wise mobile solutions

+972-9-9581711 (116)