Your modem is set to store messages in to SIM memory instead of forwarding the SM
directly to Kannel. Currently kannel does not support "notifications" of submition to
SIM memory. you can either fix your init string to issue the correct CNMI setting to
cause the modem to delivery the SMs directly to the TE (Kannel) or enable
sim-buffering on the modem. please consult the demonstration configuration files in
the doc directory on how to do both.

--
Oded Arbel
m-Wise mobile solutions

+972-9-9581711 (116)
+972-67-340014

::..
Microsoft should switch to the vacuum cleaner business where people actually
want products that suck.