Enver ALTIN wrote:
On Mon, Nov 14, 2005 at 09:53:43AM -0200, Juan Nin wrote:

Hi!

Hey,

I need to use esm_class 0 with a Telco.

I could change Kannel's code to use it as default mode (but would mean running 2 different Kannel instances) or maybe use Enver Altin's smpp-esmclass-submissionmode patch.

Although it's far from the perfect solution, the patch I've posted a
while ago will work.

-HTH

Maybe I'll use it, but I'd like to know what's that about binfo...

It looks like Fred passes additional pairs of key:values without the need of patching Kannel... that would be great! :)

Regarding you patch, it must be used with Kannel form CVS or can it be used with 1.4.0?

Thanks again,

Juan