Hello,

I am proud to announce that a new release of Monobjc bridge is available (
http://www.monobjc.net/). The Monobjc bridge provides the necessary tools to
develop and run .NET applications (written in C#, VB.NET <http://vb.net/>,
etc.) that interact with Objective-C frameworks and libraries under Mac OS
X. Existing Objective-C classes can be used in .NET code in an almost
transparent manner.

What's new in the 2.0.476.0 release:
- Monobjc now includes a native library. Tutorials and samples have been
updated accordingly.
- Support for the Growl framework. A sample application is included.
- Add extension methods to ease conversion between selectors and strings.
- Fix <mkbundle/> task to support assembly with spaces in their names.
- Fix number of missing symbols or invalid functions.

Known Issues:
- Some users have reported crashes in their applications under Snow Leopard.
The native library included in the bridge should solve most of the cases. If
the crashes persist, please provide a crash report trace and if possible a
small test-case to reproduce. I am currently working with Mono's team to
find a solution.
- There are some oddity with the recent releases of Mono on PowerPC
machines. If you encounter an issue, please please provide a crash report
trace and if possible a small test-case to reproduce. Mono issues are very
hard to spot, so any help is welcome.

Downloads: http://www.monobjc.net/index.php?page=downloads
Tutorials : http://www.monobjc.net/index.php?page=tutorials
Samples: http://www.monobjc.net/index.php?page=sample-applications
Programming Guide: http://www.monobjc.net/index.php?page=programming-guide

Feedback, remarks and donations are welcomed !!!

Regards, Laurent Etiemble.