Hello,

I think your issue is linked to a bug fix introduced in the latest
release: the dynamic code generation is now guarded against concurrent
access and it is somewhat messing with your code (I still don't know
why, I am investigating).

As a workaround, I would suggest you to comment the lines 49 to 54 in
ApplicationController (the "if (progressBar.InvokeRequired)" block).

Regards, Laurent Etiemble.