Hello,

Ok, I found was went wrong. In order to fix the concurrent access on
code generation (reported by Duane), I have included the messaging
invocation into the guarded block, thus leading to a deadlock in case
of cross-thread calls. Shame on me...

I will try to push a release as soon as possible as it can impact
virtually every application that has a worker thread. If you cannot
wait, you have to fix these three files by moving the
"invoker(receiver, selector, parameters) line out of the lock block:
- src/libraries/Monobjc/Bridge/Generators/DynamicMessagingGenerators.Args.cs
- src/libraries/Monobjc/Bridge/Generators/DynamicMessagingGenerators.NoArgs.cs
- src/libraries/Monobjc/Bridge/Generators/DynamicMessagingGenerators.VarArgs.cs

Thank you for taking time to provide a test case and help me solve
this (stupid) bug.

Regards, Laurent Etiemble.