One question about the sender value in mmsbox:

Mbuni CVS + GPRS modem as mmsc.

How mmsbox handle the From value &from if the value is not an MSISDN like
+xxxxxxxxx/TYPE=PLMN ?
I do see in logs that mbuni seems to send a MMS with my string value in From
Header BUT:
- *From* value is empty in a pcap trace token when mmsbox sent the MMS to
MMSC
- I receive on my destination mobile sender info like my real modem SIM
number ie +123456789

My purpose is to send a MMS with &from=<string> received like this on
destination mobile for instance recipient will receive a MMS coming from
MYCOMPANY.

In mmsbox.conf:
------------------------
group = send-mms-user
username = tester
password = foobar
*faked-sender = Sender*

Test sendmms command:
-------------------------------------
lynx -dump "
http://localhost:10003/?username=tester&password=foobar&mmsc=nokiaphone*
&from=Sender*&to=%2Bxxxxxxxxx/TYPE=PLMN&subject=Test&content-url=
http://localhost/mms/mms-2.smil";

mmsbox.log:
bearerbox.c:1519 <sendMsg> [MM7] [n/a] Sent MMSBox Outgoing Queue MMS Send:
>From *sen...@unknown*, to +xxxxxxxxx/TYPE=PLMN, msgsize=96880:
msgid=[725F16D40E89735B8F6FE52B698E4CB4]

Regards,

Emmanuel