Von: Emmanuel Lécharny [mailto:elecha...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 15. August 2013 15:44
An: users@mina.apache.org
Betreff: Re: NioSocketConnector/NioSocketAcceptor

Le 8/15/13 3:21 PM, Simo Chiegang, Boris Arthur RD-P8.1 a écrit :
> Hi guys,
>
> I want to know, what is he difference between the constructor:
>

> -          NioSocketConnector() and NioSocketConnector(Processorcount)
>
> -          NioSocketAcceptor() and NioSocketAcceptor(Processorcount)
>
> In which case I use which of them?

That's a good question. In fact, those names are so misleading that we renamed
those classes in MINA 3.

So...

NioSocketConnector is for Client side.
NioSocketAxceptor is fo Server side.

In other words, when you create a client which needs to *connect* to a server,
you use a NioConnector. And OTOH, when you write a server, whoch will accept
incoming connections, you use a NioAcceptor.

I hope it's clearer.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,

Confidentiality note:
The information in this email and any attachment may contain confidential and
proprietary information of Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG and/or its affiliates
and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, reliance or
distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly
prohibited and may cause liability. In case you have received this message due
to an error in transmission, we kindly ask you to notify the sender immediately
and to delete this email and any attachment from your system.