Please don't take this the wrong way. The apache Mina site is full of
examples and documentation. That should be your primary source of
information before asking questions on the email list.

Remember, this list covers 5 different projects and your email goes out to
a lot of people.

I am very happy to answer questions that involve things that are not
covered by the docs.