hi all, i am having problems with coordinating a selectOneListBox with
inputText in the same page. What i want is the inputText to change when you
select another item in the list. I've got my conversor for the items inside,
i've debugged and it seems the variable for the text is updating in the
model (with a valuechangelistener), my bean is request-scoped but i am using
<t:saveState to maintain the state between calls.. i've even checked the
method getInputTextVariable to check that it is returning the right value,
and it is. But the input text is never showing the value i want. Any idea?