me again :)

as the replacement of the ResponseWriter in the beforePhase method does not
work as expected (or did I do something wrong?), I need another place to
implement it.
Is it possible at all to use a custom UIViewRoot and override the
encodeBegin method there? If yes, how do I declare the new component in
faces-config correctly?