Hi,
Thank you for clarification. Using the secret mentioned in the below page
would suffice or there is some mechanism to generate the SECRET ?

https://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Secure_Your_Application

<context-param>
<param-name>org.apache.myfaces.SECRET</param-name>
<param-value>MDEyMzQ1Njc4OTAxMjM0NTY3ODkwMTIz</param-value>
</context-param>    <context-param>
<param-name>org.apache.myfaces.ALGORITHM</param-name>
<param-value>AES</param-value>    </context-param>    <context-param>
      <param-name>org.apache.myfaces.ALGORITHM.PARAMETERS</param-name>
       <param-value>CBC/PKCS5Padding</param-value>    </context-param>
   <context-param>
<param-name>org.apache.myfaces.ALGORITHM.IV</param-name>
<param-value>NzY1NDMyMTA3NjU0MzIxMA==</param-value>
</context-param>

--
Thanks & Regards

Karthik.K.N