Van: James McMahon <jsmcmah...@gmail.com>
Verzonden: woensdag 24 april 2024 02:14
Aan: users <users@nifi.apache.org>
Onderwerp: Insufficient permissions on initial start up (NiFi 2.0)

I am trying to start my new NiFi 2.0 installation. I have a user admin2 that
has a cert. The nifi server also has a cert. Both are signed by the same CA.

At start up in my browser I am denied due to insufficient privileges:

Unable to view the user interface. Contact the system administrator.
Insufficient Permissions     home

My authorizors.xml has been configured as follows:
<authorizers>
    <userGroupProvider>
        <identifier>file-user-group-provider</identifier>
        <class>org.apache.nifi.authorization.FileUserGroupProvider</class>
        <property name="Users
File">/opt/nifi/config_resources/users.xml</property>
        <property name="Legacy Authorized Users File"></property>
        <property name="Initial User Identity 1">C = US, ST = Virginia, L =
Reston, O = C4 Rampart, OU = NIFI, CN = admin2</property>
    </userGroupProvider>
    <accessPolicyProvider>
        <identifier>file-access-policy-provider</identifier>
        <class>org.apache.nifi.authorization.FileAccessPolicyProvider</class>
        <property name="User Group Provider">file-user-group-provider</property>
        <property name="Authorizations
File">/opt/nifi/config_resources/authorizations.xml</property>
        <property name="Initial Admin Identity">C = US, ST = Virginia, L =
Reston, O = C4 Rampart, OU = NIFI, CN = admin2</property>
        <property name="Legacy Authorized Users File"></property>
        <property name="Node Identity 1"></property>
    </accessPolicyProvider>
    <authorizer>
        <identifier>managed-authorizer</identifier>
        <class>org.apache.nifi.authorization.StandardManagedAuthorizer</class>
        <property name="Access Policy
Provider">file-access-policy-provider</property>
    </authorizer>
</authorizers>

I read that at start up, authorizations.xml and users.xml would be created by
NiFi - those files are not to be hand jammed.

So how do I actually get in with my admin2 user?
What have I overlooked on this magical mystery tour?