Wayne,

> Before I upload your Open oFFICE.
>
> A. Do I get lots of marketing/advertising popups or other stuff ?
No

> B. Will it cause trouble to my current microsoft loaded system or is it
> compatible?

No problems if properly installed, depends on what version of Windoz you have

> C. Do I have to delete or do something to get rid of Microsoft in my system?

Not unless you want to

Since you are not subscribed to the users group I have cc'd you directly. If
you have further questions please address them to the list and not to me
directly. You might consider subscribing to the users group for future
assistance.

Steve