From: riklar [mailto:rik...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2013 11:46 AM
To: users@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: merging bibliographies

Hello,

I have four bibliographical lists, each has 10-15 pages. In some of the
lists there exists  duplicates bibliographies to be canceled when one list
would be crested.
The lists are organized in alphabetical order.

I wish to create one bibliographical list, containing all the four together
and of course in alphabetical order.

Is this is possible in OO 3.4.1
I am on Mac, with OSX 10.8.2, but I assume it doesn't matter in regards to
commands in OO.

TIA