Hagar:
I have never found it necessary to hit return after making a correction. Try it sometime.

-----Original Message----- From: Hagar Delest
Sent: Thursday, January 9, 2014 2:27 PM
To: users@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Re: Next steps for the AOO users list

Le 08/01/2014 23:21, Rob Weir a écrit :
I'm not going to call out names.  Those affected have been notified.
They are now unable to post to this list, though they can remain
subscribed if they want to read posts.  They are also welcome to
submit support questions to the OpenOffice Community Forum [1].
[...]

[1] https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/

Not sure he will survive long on the forum if the content of his posts are similar to what we have seen on the list. But with more than 60,000 accounts on the English forum, we are used to such rare cases. The advantage of the forum is that moderators monitor almost real time the messages and can stop (or remove) the offending content.

For those who are not used to forums, just have a look, it is now a pretty good knowledge base clean of all the junk that can't be prevented on mailing lists.

Hagar