On 1/10/2014 8:07 AM, Andrew Kinsella wrote:
Hagar-- how can I unsubscibe from this fucking list?
3 attempts so far--- all wasted.
Every single damn message that I get from your list is marked as spam-- but
I am suffering "spam button finger fatigue syndrome".
Go figure.

Dr Andrew Kinsella
General Practitioner
*Victorian Counselling & Psychological Services*
62 Wellington Pde, East Melbourne 3002
Phone: 03 9419 7172  Fax: 03 8678 3880
Mobile: 0414954103
www.vcps.com.au

There's something strange about this email, it doesn't have the unsubscribe message and it's the first post by the sender and every time I've checked out a "How do I get off this *** list" request, it's been the same. How can an email be distributed to the list without an unsubscribe? And how do those people get on the list without answering a request to be on it?

sent to users@openoffice.apache.org