Nope, you're still correct. That's for TECH support, though. You can still get
help with "How do I" problems from forums like this one, since AOO and Neo
operate pretty much identically. There's also NeoWiki, and of course Google.
The reason Patrick went to the $100/yr support was because he just can't let a
minor problem pass. He's got to tinker. He was wasting so much time with small
quibbles that he couldn't get his main work done porting OOo to the Mac. So
$100/year it is. But you're not likely to require actual tech support unless
there's a really weird problem, which Patrick's testing will usually catch
anyway.

Jim