On 02/21/2017 05:23 AM, Martin Groenescheij wrote:

> So who is responsible to maintain this website?

>> Get version 2.1 from http://openofficeapps.weebly.com/
> This website doesn't allow to download it said "Download (Inaktiv)"

CBrainPower_2.01.odb
Filesize 1.1 MB, 1146983 bytes
date: 2013-10-17

It is CSalesFacts that has both an extension, and a database, not
CBrainPower

> It's not up to us to discuss the functionality / usefullness of an extension,

I'm question both why people want to download this specific file, and
what useful functionality this template offers, especially as compared
to the description.

> but if it is available on the extension web page it should be
downloadable otherwise the extension should be removed.

a) This gets into the philosophy of when, and under what circumstances
all mention of a template, or extension, is removed;

b) OTOH, this could be a system glitch. Unremovable due to circumstances
beyond the control of the website maintainer.

jonathon