Good morning,

I'm writing to confirm how we can move forward with Open Office for a project
we are working on for the State of California.  We are a subcontractor to Xerox
and are configuring/loading both mobile and fixed computers for deployment
across the state.  They've asked us to install OpenOffice on each machine prior
to delivery to the state throughout the rest of the year.

As an Open Source program, is there any open source agreement we need to have
signed before we move forward with this?  Or, does the download of the software
form the agreement to adhere to Open Source requirements?  Again, this is a
State of CA implementation....we're being extra careful to make sure we don't
run into a problem later on and just wanted to confirm how we move forward.

Thank you in advance,

Russell A. Hayes

Shade and Putnam