On Tue, 11 Apr 2017 16:37:30 -0500
Ronald Pass <rip...@wowway.net> wrote:

> Sirs:
>
> I went to the Community Support site and tried to login. Iforgot my password
> and chose that selection. I got the popup that said my user name/password was
> not found. I then tried to register but go the message that my email was
> already registered. I am unable to login using my email or nay username that
> I normally use.
>
> My usernames are either “riplag” or my email address “rip...@wowway.net
> <mailto:rip...@wowway.net>”.
>
> How can I recover my info and login to the community support page?
>
> Thank you very much,
>
> Ronald I. Pass

I have forwarded your message to the Admins on the Forum; when they come online
I'm sure they'll send you the information you seek.

My preliminary investigation shows that you may be registered on Forum under
the name riplag3838, but I have not rights to access and send you your password.

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>