Dear Sir or Madam,
I am not entirely sure what has happened but perhaps someone tried to
"piggyback" some sort of phishing attempt on the back of my legitimate
purchases. I've used Alsscan.com in 2004 then in 2010-2011. Also
inthecrack.com from 2010-2011 & always found them reputable. I was trying
to purchase pro soft engineering drive genius to defrag & "beef up my
security". Heading to the bank branch now.
Sorry for any inconvenience
John