On 10/08/17 5:48 AM, Stephen Nichols wrote:
I used WordPerfect for 15 years because of two reasons, besides that it’s a
great product.
1)  I hate Microsoft.
2)  I absolutely LOVE the “reveal codes” function of WP.  It is the most
powerful tool in word processing, eliminating all sorts of bad formatting
issues.

The reveal codes shows bad formatting issues, if you learn to use Styles properly there is nothing to reveal.

I can’t easily use WP anymore since all of our computers have gone to Macs and
Corel won’t come back with their Mac version.  I find OpenOffice a very
suitable replacement.  But … Why can’t/won't OpenOffice add a similar feature?

Stephen Nichols
Aldie, Virginia