Tommy27 wrote:
@Gene Young

people here's accusing me of being the owner of scam site who illegally sell
OOo...
how these people can move such infamous accuses without any proofs?
i'm not a liar... these people are the real liars accusing me of somthing is
not true.

You can really twist statements to convey your desire rather than the meaning of the person making the statement. I do not recall seeing anyone state that you are the owner of the scam site, only that you promote it. By utilizing such a site you are, de facto, supporting and promoting it because you encourage people to go to it. You are still old news and you should still leave now.

Gene Y.