On 1/5/2011 5:41 AM, Sigrid Carrera wrote:
codyhill,

what are you trying to achieve?
You're flooding all the mailing lists with mails that just repeat the
original message but don't add anything.

Could you please stop doing this?

Thanks in advance.

If you have a question of your own, just write a new email and send it
to users@openoffice.org and I'm sure, the list will help you with your
problem.

Sigrid

He is clearly receiving the messages through an email address that is subscribed and forwarding them to his codyhill email. Thus attempts to unsub do not work so he is going to punish us by sending empty replies. I will give him 24 hrs then set up a filter that will auto reply to his personal email address for each one asking him what his question is. If only ten others do so as well I suspect he will stop and ask a real question on how to stop receiving the emails he requested.

--
Gene Young