Kathy Hoffman wrote:
Hi,

I am using OpenOffice .org Writer and  I need help with trying to use
a resume' wizard.  I cannot seem to find anything on it.  I have
tried searching, help, etc. and cannot find a template or anything.
Can you help me with this.  Is there further downloads for templates
or am I doing something wrong.  I desparetly need to do this resume'
tomorrow.

Thank you so much,

Kathy
Hi Kathy

Did you look at

http://documentation.openoffice.org/Samples_Templates/User/template/

CV (curriculum vitae) is a resume template.

HTH

Russell