On 20/03/2008 15:07, David Potter wrote:
I want my laptop to be able to open XL files. How do I do this?
David Potter
Either buy and install Microsoft (MS) Office and use its Excel program or download and install OpenOffice and use its Calc component. OpenOffice is free. MS Office isn't. OpenOffice cannot yet handle the latest MS formats referred to as "2007" and designated .xlsx, .docx and so on.

Download it from the same web site as the one on which you found this e-mail list.

--
Harold Fuchs
London, England