Hi,

Sure. In pseudocode, here it is:

1. Have Sling standalone running and have application that provides REST
service createChildFolder (for example sake). Application connects to
repository by using DocumentMK, as in the link from the OP post.

2. Call createChildFolder("pathToParent", "childName").

3. Make GET request to http://localhost:8080/pathToParent.infinity.json

4. Inspecting the JSON Object, expect there to be a child node in parent node
but none are there. Test failed.

However, if I let the thread sleep for 2 seconds after step 2, child exists in
the JSON as wanted.

Thanks,