Hi Lance

Ok, so being as it is — eventual consistent repo replicating the Oak login
token and not able to use sticky sessions, I suggest you go with something
else, which does *not* need the repository for persistence.

This means you might want to investigate your own authentication handler or
look at other options here at Sling — for example the old Form based login (not
sure what its state is, though). Or good ol’ HTTP Basic (at some other prices
like no support for „logout“)

Regards
Felix