Jason Bailey wrote
> Couldn't this be simplified to simply stating that the sticky session
> cookie only lasts for x amount of seconds?

WHOAAA!!

Bertrand, probably hold the phone on everything else I suggested in my last
post - this solution is insanely simple, embarrassingly obvious in
hindsight, and us architects on our side can see no problem with this
solution.

We actually had no idea that there is a expiration by seconds setting in AWS
elastic load balancer. We just checked the interface and found the setting.
Obviously in the good old days of F5 we could do whatever we want, but we're
married to AWS now and had no idea we could do this.

Thank you Jason, you might have just saved me some unsavory development
task, whilst helping me Keep It Simple, Stupid.