Hi Joerg,

On Sat, Oct 6, 2018 at 6:36 PM Jörg Hoh <jhoh...@googlemail.com.invalid> wrote:
> ...it looks pretty slick and uses the sling feature module
> (provisioning model? Unsure about the correct naming) to build the runtime
> environment for the integration tests, see [1] and the pom [2]...

That's provisioning model indeed, and as Oli indicates work is ongoing
to replace that with the Feature Model.

But for now the provisioning model works fine, until we have a
documented improved way, IMO.

> ...I wonder where the artifacts it depends on are documented...

Not sure what you mean by that, the provisioning model is documented
at [3] that you mentioned, and that page points to
http://sling.apache.org/components/slingstart-maven-plugin/ which has
the Maven plugin details, what do you think is missing?

-Bertrand