Hi Bertrand,

Am Di., 9. Okt. 2018 um 10:23 Uhr schrieb Bertrand Delacretaz <
bdelacre...@apache.org>:

Not sure what you mean by that, the provisioning model is documented
> at [3] that you mentioned, and that page points to
> http://sling.apache.org/components/slingstart-maven-plugin/ which has
> the Maven plugin details, what do you think is missing?

I miss the documentation for the artifact
org.apache.sling/org.apache.sling.launchpad/9/slingstart
It is mentioned as an example in [3], but I don't find a good documentation
what's actually in there. Is this meant to be basis which you should always
include to get an executable?

Maybe the problem is a lack of understanding for the situations where I
should be using the provisioning model / feature model.  Maybe as a
consumer of Sling / AEM it's not relevant for me at all. Or maybe the only
relevant usecase is to build an exectuable I can use for integration
testing, as in the case of repoinit. The docs [3] are not so much of a help
here.

> > [3] https://sling.apache.org/documentation/development/slingstart.html

Jörg

--