Martin Hochreiter wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I am using spamassassin with amavis.
>
> I sometimes get mails (Spam Mails) - not tagged with ***SPAM***
> but tagged with the following header:
>
> No, score=0 tagged_above=-999 required=1.7 tests=[none]
>
> What does "tests=[none]" mean?

That's generated by amavis, not spamassassin.

My guess, based on my limited knowledge of amavis, is that message means
one of the following:

Amavis did run the message through SA, but no rules matched at all.
Amavis timed out the spamassassin run.
Amavis chose not to run spamassassin on the message due to some amavis
level whitelisting.

However, I don't know enough about amavis to tell you which of these
that header means. If you don't get better help here, you might want to
ask on the amavis list and/or check your mail logs for that message.