On May 19, 2008, at 2:05 PM, Benny Pedersen wrote:
On Mon, May 19, 2008 20:18, Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:
To be fair (I'm testing it right now): It's easy to get running.
Right now the Tarpit and slowdown features cannot be had in Postfix,
so I'm giving it a spin.

give longer greylist times will do without marketing :-)

It will slow down real user's mail a lot too.

Please take time to actually learn about what the product does before you make statements like this. Or at least put a tag on your e-mail that says "I haven't read the first thing about how this product works, but it seems to me..."

NOTE: no affiliation with Mailchannels, just personally tired of seeing people make authoritative statements about products they haven't even read the basics about. It turns people off from doing their own research because they don't realize the poster is taking out of the wrong side.