On May 21, 2008, at 1:19 PM, mouss wrote:
All I'm saying is that you're comparing what they are doing to things which are not similar, then accusing them of doing no research.

you are confusing me with someone else. I never accused anyone of "doing no research".

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/spamassassin/users/121113

5 message down is you.

Look at your posts and your wording and you'll see.

I did. still nothing.

See above.

You didn't use those when you made the accusations in question.

do you actually read posts you reply to?

Read your own mail folder, I quoted you at the time. It's also all on the thread above if you can't find it in your trash folder.

I'm calm, and I don't much care about this topic at all. But I spend a lot of time helping people disambiguate statements like these from well-researched opinions, so I try to flag them when I see them so that someone else reading the thread will know that "this isn't the overall impression of the list"

you'd better take time learning what research is.

now we're down to insults.  *plonk*

--
Jo Rhett