R-Elists wrote:
The spam/ham decision is always in the eye of the beholder. One persons spam is another ones ham.

/Per Jessen, Zürich

Per,

you are right!

i am seeing you filling out those free credit report URL's frequently...
:-)

yet...

the thing really is, i havent figured how to block from them other than
Bayes, or IP

and the IP thing is in full... no recourse...

Only if blocking at smtp time.

Write a rule and give it a score.

so, then i would have to determine is the ip blocks had any legit traffic...

since this is getting marginally OT, what i think we might consider focusing
on is this and it is realistically for Spam-L

if a company advertises on the edge of being scammers publically, should we
trust those same types of emails...

i think not...

so then the On Topic thing is, how do we best deal with them in
Spamassassin...

Again, write a rule and give it a score. If you don't know how, post an example message to pastebin and others will show you how.

JDow hit is on the head with Bayes and other SA rules / tools...

 - rh